You are here:

Agenda, decisions and minutes

Venue: Committee Room 3 - Waltham Forest Town Hall. View directions

Contact: John Williams, Democratic Services Officer  020 8496 4344 | Email: john.williams@walthamforest.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

43.

APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTE MEMBERS

Minutes:

Apologies for absence were received from Caryle Webb-Ingall, Independent Co-opted Member.

 

44.

DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST

Members are required to declare any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests they or their spouse/partner may have in any matter which is to be considered at this meeting. Interests are defined on the inside cover of this agenda.

Minutes:

Item 5 – Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (JHOSC) - Councillor Joe Lacey Holland declared a non-pecuniary interest in item on account of his employment as an officer of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, part of the Inner North east London JHOSC, and whose work area covers health and social care.

 

45.

MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING pdf icon PDF 116 KB

Minutes:

The minutes of the meeting held on 16 January 2018 were approved as a correct record and signed by the Chair. 

46.

PUBLIC PARTICIPATION

Members of the public are welcome to speak at committee meetings.  You may speak for three minutes on a topic related to the Committee’s work, and fifteen minutes in total is allowed for public speaking, at the discretion of the Chair.  If you would like to speak, please contact Democratic  ...  view the full agenda text for item 46.

Minutes:

None.

 

47.

ORDER OF BUSINESS

Minutes:

The Chair proposed and the Committee agreed that Items 16, 17 and 18 (Minutes 59, 60 and 61 refer) should be taken after Item 8, before returning to the published order of business with Item 9.

 

48.

JOINT HEALTH OVERVIEW AND SCRUTINY COMMITTEE pdf icon PDF 150 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Scrutiny Officer.

 

Decision

 

That Committee recommended to Council that:

 

(a)       the Council’s current membership of the Outer North East London Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee reduces to one;

 

(b)       that the Council appoints three members to the Inner North East London  ...  view the full decision text for item 48.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Scrutiny Officer.

 

Andrew Spragg introduced the report, seeking to propose to Council a change to the current Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (JHOSC) membership arrangements.

Mr Spragg clarified that JHOSCs have statutory responsibilities, and may cover general health matters within a specific area, or be established ad hoc to deal with a specific issue.  In this connection, Councillor Doré asked if the proposal would have any impact on the redevelopment of Whipps Cross Hospital: she was informed it would not, as the hospital’s catchment area is not conterminous with the existing JHOSC and redevelopment would be likely to require a specific JHOSC as outlined.

Councillor Sweden was in attendance as one of the Council’s three representatives on the Outer North East London JHOSC (ONEL) and its representative on the Inner North East London JHOSC (INEL).  He believed there was merit in maintaining some representation on ONEL: it is still concerned to an extent with Whipps Cross and the interests of Essex residents in its catchment area, and it exactly matches the area covered by NELFT, responsible for mental health services throughout the borough.  All in-patient mental health services for Waltham Forest residents are now provided at Goodmayes.  Continued but reduced representation would cost the Council just over £400, but he felt the returns to be worth much more than that.  He asked the Committee to think carefully before ending its relationship with ONEL.

At the same time, he did not oppose strengthening representation on INEL, particularly given the federated nature of the CCGs in Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest under a single management. 

In terms of consultation, Mr Spragg did not expect an objection from Healthwatch, as the proposal combined with Councillor Sweden’s suggestion wold increase rather than reduce democratic involvement.

Members asked Mr Spragg to clarify the process of joining the JHOSC (INEL).  Subject to a satisfactory response, the Chair therefore suggested that the proposal be accepted and recommended to Council, but that Waltham Forest continue to be represented on ONEL, with but with one rather than three nominees, subject to review after one year.

 

Decision

 

The Committee recommended to Council that:

 

(a)        the Council’s current membership of the Outer North East London Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee reduces to one;

 

(b)        that the Council appoints three members to the Inner North East London Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee;

 

(c)        that the appointment arrangements are politically balanced as is currently the case; and

 

(d)        that these arrangements be reviewed after one year.

 

49.

REVIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION pdf icon PDF 138 KB

Additional documents:

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Governance and Law on behalf of the Constitution Working Group.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

(a)       recommend to Council approval to changes to the Constitution as outlined in the report and tracked in detail in the Annex to the report (Parts 6(a)  ...  view the full decision text for item 49.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Governance and Law on behalf of the Constitution Working Group, setting out the work of the Group and its recommendations as to the review of the Constitution.

 

The Chair praised the achievement of the Constitution Working Group in completing such a wide ranging project with cross-party support, noting that Councillor Fitzgerald had made a major contribution.  He also thanked officers, and in particular John Williams, Democratic Services for driving the review forward, and this was warmly endorsed by the Committee.

 

Ian Buckle introduced the report and highlighted the main points as expressed in the recommendations.  He drew Members’ attention to the delegation to the Director of Governance and Law to agree the consequential changes that were inevitable with any piece of work of this scale, in advance of submission to Council.  For example, the effect of removing Junior Cabinet Members from Scrutiny had highlighted that vacancies on committees could not be covered by substitution, and it was proposed to allow this in future.

 

The Chair asked why the quorum of Cabinet should go down from six to five.  Mr Buckle explained there were instances where Members’ interests precluded their participation in certain matters, for example selective licensing, and the quorum was at risk.  This option was seen as fairer and preferable to obtaining a dispensation in these circumstances.

 

Members welcomed the streamlining of the call-in procedure and it was stressed that the process would only be stopped if all the Members who requested it were satisfied.  The clarification of interests relating to political donations from Parties and from Groups was also welcomed.

 

The Committee agreed that the Constitution Working Group should continue for the time being, in particular given the renewed focus on the Code of Conduct and the recommendations of the Committee on Standards in Public Life (Minute 62 refers).

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

(a)       recommended to Council approval to changes to the Constitution as outlined in the report and tracked in detail in the Annex to the report (Parts 6(a) – (x)); including an amendment to Part 4b Committee Procedure Rules: Substitution Scheme to allow substitutions for vacancies on committees;

(b)       recommended Council to delegate authority to the Director of Governance and Law to agree changes to Part 11 of the Constitution – Management Structure below Strategic Director as and when they occur, and other changes to the Constitution as a result of changes to job titles;

(c)       delegated authority to the Director of Governance and Law to make any incidental or consequential changes to the Constitution documentation in advance of the Council meeting on 25 April 2019 in consultation with the Chair; and

endorsed the continuation of the Constitution Working Group for the time being.

50.

HEALTH AND SAFETY pdf icon PDF 82 KB

Additional documents:

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director, Capital Strategy and Asset Management.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)    noted the progress made as set out in the Annual Health and Safety Report 2018-19; and

 

(b)    noted the proposed Health and Safety Service Plan priorities for 2019- 20. 

 

 

 

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director, Capital Strategy and Asset Management.

 

Pacey Cheales introduced the report, summarising the progress made with the Council’s health and safety arrangements for the year up to March 2019, and signposting priorities for the Service Plan for 2018-20.

 

The Chair noted that of the NSPL asbestos recommendations, 14 were outstanding.  How significant were these?  Mr Cheales said they were not complex or challenging: the issue was capacity, which has now been addressed and the recommendations would be picked up over the next three quarters.

 

The Committee was satisfied with assurance on this matter on an annual basis.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)      noted the progress made as set out in the Annual Health and Safety Report 2018-19; and

 

(b)      noted the proposed Health and Safety Service Plan priorities for 2019- 20. 

 

 

 

 

51.

INSPECTION PROGRAMME FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY pdf icon PDF 137 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Commercial Properties.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)       noted the commercial properties inspections which have been undertaken by the Property and Asset Management Department since 17th January 2018 as set out in paragraph 3.3 of the report;

 

(b)       noted the progress  ...  view the full decision text for item 51.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Commercial Properties, providing the Committee with an update of the commercial properties inspection programme undertaken by the Property and Asset Management Department since 17 January 2018 and an update on progress on rent reviews, lease renewals, Strategic Asset Management Plan and future Property Investment strategy and plan.

 

Huw Lewis introduced the report and said that tenants of Council commercial properties have responsibilities to look after each property.  The Council inspects them if not satisfied takes action if necessary, which can range from providing advice to formal proceedings. 

 

The Chair noted that the Council is considering expanding its own investment portfolio, and what should its appetite for risk be?  Mr Lewis said that with property, the scope for risk could be extreme.  However, as the local authority’s stewards, officers would take a balanced view and seek to get the balance right.  Government guidance is about profiling risk.  The profitability of the schemes being brought forward is being closely examined. The Chair welcomed this, especially given the context of highly leveraged commercial property schemes adopted by a number of district councils.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)           noted the commercial properties inspections which have been undertaken by the Property and Asset Management Department since 17th January 2018 as set out in paragraph 3.3 of the report;

 

(b)           noted the progress made on rent reviews, lease renewals as set out in paragraph 4.5 of the report;

 

(c)           noted the on-going work on the Strategic Asset Management Plan  and Property Investment Portfolio; and

 

(d)          noted that given the scale and size of the property portfolio, a stepped and phased approach to future inspections is being taken resulting in properties being reviewed and inspected every three to five years, future inspection update reports to be provided every two years.

 

52.

CONTRACT WAIVER MONITORING pdf icon PDF 172 KB

Additional documents:

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Supply Chain.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the contract waivers in the reporting period January to December 2018.

 

 

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Supply Chain.

 

Dave Levy introduced the report, which was for the Committee’s information, and which sought to provide assurance as to the controls in place around procurement activity.  He said that the number of waivers was slightly up, and eleven were due to the Borough of Culture, where some of the contracts were for artistic and production services.  These were on occasion unusual and without precedent in Waltham Forest, and therefore officers had worked to find pragmatic solutions within the short timescales available.  The largest single item was the fitting out of One Hoe Street as the base for the event.  The Vice-Chair asked for a breakdown of the sum involved, as well as greater detail generally on who waivers had been granted to, and Mr Levy undertook to provide this.

 

Councillor Doré also commented that when grants came from central Government – for example for Strengthening Families and Homelessness/Rough Sleepers programmes, there was an expectation that certain providers would be used. 

 

The Chair asked how value for money was demonstrated when specialisms of this nature were required.  Mr Levy said that the primary consideration was risk, and on this basis he would agree a waiver, require officers to approach existing suppliers, or resist and require more information.  It must also have been submitted from the correct level within the Scheme of Delegation.

 

He added that benchmarking in this area was hard to achieve, as systems and suppliers varied so widely from authority to authority. 

 

The Chair suggested that in areas where waivers are more frequent than others, officers might be invited to the Committee to explain, and Members agreed that this could be explored further.

 

 

 

Decision

 

The Committee

 

(a)      noted the contract waivers in the reporting period January to December 2018;

 

(b)      accepted the principle of inviting officers to the meeting to explain more frequent use of waivers be accepted;

 

(c)      asked that Members be provided with a breakdown of the costs of fitting out of One Hoe Street; and

 

requested future reports contain more detail on who waivers had been granted to.

53.

RISK MANAGEMENT UPDATE pdf icon PDF 88 KB

Additional documents:

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Insurance and Risk Manager.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)  noted the contents of the report; and

 

(b)  agreed the strategic risk register, detailed in appendix A to the report.

 

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Insurance and Risk Manager, providing the Committee with an update on the progress being made to embed risk management within the Council and to present the strategic risk register for review and approval.

Andrea Nitschke introduced the report and said efforts were underway to prepare the Council for Brexit: all service risk registers have been fully reviewed in this context. 

 

There are now 22 strategic risks in total.  Members welcomed the downgrading of ‘the inability to provide effective children's services’ after an excellent report from Ofsted indicating great improvements.

 

Members asked to what extent the audit function contributed to risk management.  Gemma Young said that her annual opinion took full account of it, and it was therefore a major contribution.

 

The Chair looked forward to the first meeting of an informal Member-level group which would explore in detail the Council’s appetite for risk, and how this applied in the increasing complexity of the organisation’s operating environment.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)    noted the contents of the report; and

 

(b)   agreed the strategic risk register, detailed in appendix A to the report.

 

54.

CORPORATE WRITE OFF POLICY pdf icon PDF 92 KB

Additional documents:

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance, and the Strategic Finance Advisor – Corporate.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

(a)  recommended the Corporate Write off policy at Appendix 1 of the report to Cabinet for approval; and

(b)  noted the Corporate Income Collection Rules at  ...  view the full decision text for item 54.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance, and the Strategic Finance Advisor – Corporate.

 

Brian Moldon introduced the report, which presented a corporate write off policy with the aim of providing a standard approach for services in the review of outstanding debt and any subsequent recommendations for write off.  This policy would outline the minimum approach that debt areas will need to follow and will enable service areas to enhance their recovery procedures to reflect the type of debt being collected.

Officers also presented a corporate policy on income collection, in order to assist services with an approach to increasing income collection and thereby reducing the accumulation of debt.

The Chair noted that in exceptional circumstances including extreme financial vulnerability a live account may need to be considered for write off, and asked whether ‘vulnerability’ was suitable defined.  Mr Moldon said it was deliberately quite broad and provided useful guidance for assessment on a case-by-case basis,  He was satisfied that the policy provided the right balance between standardisation on the one hand  and discretion on the other: this would always be a matter of debate and underlined the importance of clear and well thought out guidance.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

(a)    recommended the Corporate Write off policy at Appendix 1 of the report to Cabinet for approval; and

noted the Corporate Income Collection Rules at Appendix 2 of the report.

55.

ASSESSMENT OF COUNCIL AS GOING CONCERN pdf icon PDF 110 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance and the Chief Accountant.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the outcome of the assessment made of the Council’s status as a “going concern” for the purposes of the statement of accounts 2018/19.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance and the Chief Accountant.

 

Liton Rahman introduced the report, which clarified what was meant by a going concern in a local government context, namely working balances to remain financially stable, a healthy balance sheet, and positive feedback from peer review.

 

He emphasised that there was no doubt that local authorities were going concerns as, even in the dire circumstances experienced by for example Northamptonshire County Council, they were unable to wind themselves up.  However, this was an assessment of the status rather than a definition, and coupled with audit and value for money assessments, provided Members with enhanced assurance. 

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the outcome of the assessment made of the Council’s status as a “going concern” for the purposes of the statement of accounts 2018/19.

 

56.

EXTERNAL AUDIT PROCUREMENT FOR GRANTS AND RETURNS CERTIFICATION WORKS pdf icon PDF 73 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance and Chief Accountant.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted that Grant Thornton will be undertaking the grant claims and returns certification works for four years, commencing 2019/20.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance and Chief Accountant, which Liton Rahman briefly introduced. 

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted that Grant Thornton would be undertaking the grant claims and returns certification works for four years, commencing 2019/20.

 

57.

EXTERNAL AUDITOR'S AUDIT PLAN 2018/19 - PENSION FUND pdf icon PDF 69 KB

Additional documents:

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance and Chief Accountant.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the External Auditor’s Audit Plan for 2018/19 as set out in Appendix 1 to the report.

 

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Strategic Director of Finance and Governance and Chief Accountant, presenting the External Auditor’s report outlining their plan for auditing the Pension Fund, identifying specific risks and including their statement of fees.

 

Martina Lee of EY introduced the report and outlined for Members’ benefit the differences between this audit and the main audit of the Council’s accounts.  Considerations with regard to property and equipment were different, and planning materiality had been adjusted downwards to one per cent from the previous auditor.  

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the External Auditor’s Audit Plan for 2018/19 as set out in Appendix 1 to the report.

 

58.

DATA PROTECTION BREACHES REPORTED IN 2018 AND CHANGES TO COMPLY WITH GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) pdf icon PDF 103 KB

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Data Protection Manager, setting out the key statutory roles in relation to information governance within the Authority and the role played by the Information Governance Board. It also provided information on data breaches that have occurred and what mitigation and remedial action has been taken to address any concerns.

Heidi Balci introduced the report and drew Members’ attention to the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which place a greater emphasis on records management and transparency by the Council as a data controller. She outlined the safeguards in place and how a database is risk-assessed; as well as the extent to which an incident might harm an individual’s rights and freedoms.  The Council reports not only high risk but also medium risk breaches to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).

The majority of breaches were due to human error.

Gemma Young added that a full data protection audit had been undertaken.

The Chair asked how Waltham Forest compared to other authorities.  Ms Balci said this was difficult to ascertain as organisations had their own procedures, but the figures seemed proportionately low considering the vast amount of data the Council processes.   However, this was no reason not to be vigilant.  She agreed that the organisation’s culture leans very much in the direction of disclosure and transparency.  The Council also draws on the lessons learned by the high-risk cases published by the ICO, its investigations and directions.

 

Decision

The Committee noted the contents of this report

 

59.

CORPORATE ANTI-FRAUD TEAM UPDATE AND POLICIES pdf icon PDF 549 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director, Internal Audit & Anti-Fraud Shared Service,

 

Decision

 

The Committee

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director, Internal Audit & Anti-Fraud Shared Service.

 

Gemma Young introduced the report and outlined the work carried out by the Corporate Anti-Fraud team.

 

The Chair said that Members were interested in developing the proactive work of the Team in identifying and combating fraud, rather than waiting for matters to be reported.  He also felt there was scope for development around recovering the proceeds of crime.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the contents of the report.

 

60.

INTERNAL AUDIT CHARTER, STRATEGY AND PROVISIONAL PLAN FOR 2019-20 pdf icon PDF 178 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director – Internal & Anti-Fraud Shared Service.

 

Decision

 

The Committee agreed:

 

(a)    the Internal Audit Charter;

(b)    the Internal Audit Strategy; and

(c)    to permit the Assistant Director – Internal Audit & Anti-Fraud Shared Service to agree the Audit Plan 2019-20 with Strategic  ...  view the full decision text for item 60.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director – Internal & Anti-Fraud Shared Service.

Gemma Young introduced the report, setting out the Internal Audit Charter; the Internal Audit strategy; and the provisional internal audit plan of activity for 2019-20, with the full audit plan for 2019-20 to be presented to the Committee in June 2019. The total number of planned operational audit days for 2019-20 was 1200 and given the level of change that the Council continues to experience, it was again likely that the plan may need to be varied during the course of the year, in order to include emerging risks and priorities.

In response to the Chair, Miss Young was able to assure the Committee that she considered there had been adequate internal audit arrangements in place for the previous year and that there were for the next.

 

The Chair said it was the view of the Committee that audit recommendations should be communicated clearly to Portfolio Lead Members as well as to services.

 

With regard to the Audit Plan for 2019-20, Members were pleased to see the inclusion of Sixty Bricks. 

 

Decision

 

The Committee agreed:

 

(a)    the Internal Audit Charter;

(b)    the Internal Audit Strategy; and

to permit the Assistant Director – Internal Audit & Anti-Fraud Shared Service to agree the Audit Plan 2019-20 with Strategic Directors, and commence audits, with the plan returning to Audit and Governance Committee in June 2019.

61.

INTERNAL AUDIT PROGRESS REPORT pdf icon PDF 266 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director – Internal & Anti-Fraud Shared Service.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the report.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Assistant Director – Internal & Anti-Fraud Shared Service.

 

Gemma Young introduced the report and drew the Committee’s attention to the follow-up reviews that had been undertaken. 

 

iWorld - Of particular concern at recent meetings had been the iWorld Housing Management Application review: she had now been assured that the key recommendations had been implemented.

 

Darren Welsh, Corporate Director of Housing was in attendance.  He apologised to the Committee on behalf of the service for the delay in implementing the recommendations.  At the last meeting two had been fully implemented, three partially, and two not.  The current assessment is that six have now been completed, with one partially – subject to a disaster recovery assessment to be concluded by June 2019.

 

The contract for the procurement exercise has now been signed and sealed.  In terms of security administration, all generic system IDs have been removed except for the master, the use of which is now closely monitored.  The roll-out of personalised IDs has now been completed.

 

The Chair thanked Mr Welsh for attending and for the efforts of the service to put matters right.  He ascertained from Miss Young that matters would be a follow-up in July after testing of disaster recovery, and a check that the issue of generic users had not slid back.  The outcomes would be reported to the September meeting of the Committee.  Housing colleagues would not be required if matters had been fully rectified and were simply for noting.

 

Members’ attention was drawn to the two new audits with limited assurance:

 

Kingdom Security Ltd Contract - particularly with regard to verification of costs and KPI (key performance indicator) tracking.

 

Waltham Forest Lettings – concerns notably around reconciliations of income and expenditure; and consistency of payments to landlords.

 

The Chair expressed concern at inadequate vetting of properties and landlords prior to letting, and said this simply did not cohere with the intention of the Selective Licensing Scheme.

 

Miss Young assured the Committee that these matters would be followed up.  Members were also anxious that the follow-up on Hawkswood Group should be expedited and reported back.

 

Decision

 

The Committee noted the report in the light of the observations above.

 

62.

REVIEW OF STANDARDS AND NOLAN PRINCIPLES pdf icon PDF 80 KB

Decision:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Governance and Law.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)       noted the report;

 

(b)        requested the Constitution Working Group to consider how best to implement the recommended changes to best practice and bring a future report back with the changes to be adopted.  ...  view the full decision text for item 62.

Minutes:

Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Governance and Law, summarised key findings of the Committee on Standards in Public Life’s Review on Local Government Ethical Standards, published in January 2019.

 

Kim Travis introduced the report and drew Members’ attention some of the proposed legislative changes and best practice recommendations.  She said that it reflected concerns that, although serious misconduct by councillors was rare, the means for dealing with it had been toothless since the abolition of the Standards Board for England in 2011.

 

There were other areas such as use of social media, and the application of Nolan principles to local authority trading companies which had gained profile in recent years.

 

The recommendations pointed to an updated model Code of Conduct, and the Committee agreed with the suggestion that the continuing Constitution Working Group (Minute 49 refers) should examine the report and its implications in detail.  The Chair said the Council and its leadership were keen to see its intentions fulfilled locally, and added that to be effective, self-regulation needed teeth.

 

Decision

 

The Committee:

 

(a)      noted the report;

 

(b)     requested the Constitution Working Group to consider how best to implement the recommended changes to best practice and bring a future report back with the changes to be adopted.

  

63.

ACTION TRACKER pdf icon PDF 131 KB

Decision:

Noted.

Minutes:

Noted.